Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our first blog...

I thought I would setup a blog so we can keep up with family and they can keep up with us!














We spent last night at the neighborhood Halloween party. There were games, pizza, a costume contest and a scavenger hunt. Kylie won the most original (she was a witch) and Colin won the cutest (he was a NAUGHTY little bat!) George had to take Colin home shortly after pizza because he was being pretty crazy and difficult to keep up with. Kylie and I stayed and played games and went on the scavenger hunt. We had lots of fun and it was nice to get to know some of the neighbors with kids. There were about 20 or so kids there.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

welcome to blogger land. I am pretty new at this myself. Glad to see you on here thought...

Unknown said...

This is pretty neat. I know I'm not your favorite person right now, but I really wish that I could have been there for the Halloween party. Kylie and Colin looked so cute. I bet it was a blast. I miss you guys.