Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 2009!

OK, I let another month go by! Bad Tracie!

Let's see, we had a really nice Christmas at home. Kylie woke us up early to let us know that Santa had come! The kids had a great time opening all their presents. Between my mom and sisters and us and Santa (of course) they had a ton of gifts! Colin got a new train set and one of his favorites is his Handy Manny Tool Box. He carries it around and tells me "bye, I am going to work!" Kylie loves all her princess stuff and her clothes, she has been in princess mode since Christmas.

We moved Colin into a big boy bed. He did the toddler bed for a couple weeks and he did great. Now he has a bunk bed in his room, he sleeps on the bottom. He has Cars bedding to match his walls and his ceiling fan, etc. It's really cute. Of course, with his new found freedom, we have learned that after we put him to bed, he brings half of his toy box into his bed and plays until he is really ready to go to sleep. It is so cute! He has cars and trains and books, you name it, it's in his bed. There is barely room for him to sleep!

We are doing good, also. Just getting ready for Emily's arrival in March! It seems like we just found out I was pregnant, I can't believe she'll be here so soon! Kylie is getting very excited and is always asking me how much longer until March. I went through all of Kylie's clothes and have everything labeled by size in plastic bins, I am so proud of myself! George cleaned out the garage finally, it has basically been a storage unit since we moved here!

We are looking forward to a good year with good things and lots of changes. We will be adding our final family member and Miss Kylie will be starting Kindergarten. Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Well well...look who is back! Im so excited for you and your new year ahead. Love ya!

Grunwaldt Family said...

Joseph got the same Handy Manny toolbox and he loves it!! Oh and about time you do an update.